Wednesday, April 9, 2008

William's First Page

This is my first official scrapbook page of my son, William! I can tell it's the beginning of a long and happy process, but before I began I gave myself a scrapbook creed to live by.



1. All scrapbooking shall be done at random, by my whims and feelings of the day. One day it might be little newborn pictures of the twins, the next, pictures of my dirty feet. Because I am scrapping what I am in the mood to scrap my feelings will transfer to the page, and it will be a much more cohesive process.

2. I will not scrapbook everything! I simply can't. In one day, on average, I take around 50 pictures. So my fun job is to find pictures that capture the personality and moments of our lives in a special way, and use just those.

3. I will never be caught up, and that's half the fun. There is no end goal in sight, what I do, I do because I love it, not because it's a duty. It's a happy, relaxing, and low-pressure thing!

Happy Scrapping!

(All products are from Stampin' Up! except the patterned dot paper which is from My Mind's Eye.)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

very cute page Holly. I am so excited for your new blog. thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.